1. After confirmation of the order by the User, the Operator will send a confirmation email to the User.
2. There are no extra or hidden shipping costs. All products are shipped worldwide for free.
3. The ordered products will be delivered within a maximum of 60 days from the sending of the confirmation email (subject to a valid payment by the User and the availability of the product ordered).
When the products are sent to the User, the Operator will send a new e-mail to inform the User.
4. The products will be delivered to the address indicated by the User when ordering.
The delivery of the products ordered will only take place during working days (from Monday to Friday and outside the legal holidays).
5. Delivery will normally take place within 15 to 25 working days.
These deadlines are for information purposes only. They do not constitute a commitment on the part of the Operator. The Operator disclaims any liability in the event of any delay caused by strike action by the postal services or transport companies.
6. The User is obliged to check all products and their packaging upon receipt.
In particular, the User must refuse delivery if products are damaged, products are missing or if the packaging has been opened or repackaged (subject to passage through customs).
Any other anomaly due to the transport must be inspected immediately by the User and reported on the transport/delivery document to the carrier.
The User will have to make inquiries and follow the procedure established by the carrier in case of disputes concerning the package.
A copy of the findings made by the User will have to be sent to the Operator by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, and by e-mail to the address email@example.com within a period of three (3) days from the date of delivery of the products.
7. Any other problem related to the products (damaged items, non-conforming products, defective products, etc.) must be notified by the User within 3 days following the delivery of the products, by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and by letter with acknowledgment of receipt to:
C. Gabriel Celaya N°20 P.Baja Izq
52001 Melilla . Spain
No complaint will be accepted after the aforementioned period of 3 days, subject to the strict application of the mandatory rules on legal guarantees and feed defects.